An album of bittersweet, sometimes sardonic piano songs exploring loss and memory, including several improvised instrumental pieces.
Salon de la Guerre, the musical act of writer Eric Randolph Rasmussen, takes time out from punk and garage rock and offers a new album featuring only piano pieces, including some bittersweet pop songs, classical instrumentals and bittersweet jazz.
Buy the album here.
1. The Donner Party Follies
2. Finding the Flowers Thrown All Over the Room
3. The Juice in the Can
4. Late Afternoon
5. Napoleon Now
6. Donatello Among the Wild Beasts
7. A Room With Color
8. All My Friends Are Dead
9. Watching Job Wait
10. Funny Drunk
11. Satellites Saw the Small Storms
12. And Just Like That, It Was Raining
13. She Was Playing the Piano At Morning
14. Freedom, But Whose?
15. Don’t Hate Me When It Ends