Top Ten Things Sex and the City Would Say
- Meanwhile, across town, Samantha felt like Cinderalla, always coming to the ball too early.
- And so I had to ask myself: How important is oral sex? Are we losing our heads over head?
- After two hours of Fleet Week, Miranda had seen more swabs than she had at the gynecologist in 10 years
- Meanwhile, across town, Charlotte was learning a whole new meaning of the term "face time."
- When you live in New York, you have to ask yourself, "Was it a Vuitton bag, or just emotional baggage?"
- Was I cuckoo for cocoa?
- For Samantha, it was more than just a one night stand—it was one night standing room only.
- As I sat alone with my Cosmopolitan and cigarette, I wondered if a broken heart was something you could mend by having meaningless sex with a stranger.
- Delia was looking for someone who could handily beat the S&P, and then be handily beaten in S&M
- That night, Samantha's tricks were for kids.
(Originally posted March 7, 2007)